Bradenton Oaks Assisted Living Under Investigation For Resident Abuse
Bradenton Oaks Assisted Living located in Bradenton Florida, in two separate incidents have been implicated in a report that they physically abused one of their residents.Since the incidents were reported to the DCF (Florida Department Of Children & Families) The DCF has already gone on site and began an investigation on the matter.
In addition to reports of abuse to both the DCF and ACHA (Agency For Health Care Administration) Bradenton Oaks Assisted Living Facility, Owned By TJM Properties located in Clearwater Florida, is also facing possible future civil suits related to the "Whistleblower Protection Act" & Civil Harassment Charges by myself on behalf of my parents. This arrogant management team and workforce starting from the president of TJM Properties, (Who incidentally has a criminal record) to the staff members who seem to be lacking in training and experience, have demonstrated their ability to dance around Florida laws in pursuit of the almighty dollar. Unfortunately, the same laws in place to offer the public affordable alternative living options also provide some of the facilities offering those alternatives with loop holes in cutting service and products to residents at extremely low levels, and all within the law. Not all assisted living facilities operate like this one and many of them have provided a good alternative life for independence and happiness.
However, this facility has mastered their art in attracting desperate people in desperate times with small budgets to their facility and then profiting from that desperation.Bradenton Oaks will paint you a pretty picture before you sign on the dotted line, but that pretty picture will fade very quickly once they have you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Assisted Living Facility
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."